Michele G. Haas
Michele G. Haas is Partner in the firm, concentrating her practice in Workers' Compensation. She has served various clients, including State Farm Insurance Company and Hartford Insurance Company and municipal entities, including the Middlesex County Utilities Authority and the Townships of Edison, Ewing, Hamilton, and Piscataway.
She is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Workers' Compensation Law Attorney. This certification is granted to attorneys who meet the standards set by the Attorney Board on certification and who are able to demonstrate sufficient levels of experience, education, knowledge, and skill in Workers' Compensation practice.
Michele has a long standing history with Justice James H. Coleman, Jr., Workers' Compensation American Inn of Court. She is Co-Chair of the Workers' Compensation Committees of both the New Jersey Defense Association and the Middlesex County Bar Association. Michele has also given several lectures and written articles concerning Workers' Compensation Law around the state and region for the Insurance Council of New Jersey, the CEU Institute, and various other entities.
She was named to the Rising Stars list from 2007 to 2013 in the field of Workers' Compensation.
Michele served as a member of the New Jersey Division of Workers' Compensation Centennial Committee in 2011 in which she coordinated various events and programs commemorating the 100th anniversary of workers' compensation law.
She also is Co-Chair of the firm's diversity committee.
- Co-Chair, Best Practices Committee, New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- Vice Chair, Workers' Compensation Committee, New Jersey Defense Association
- President-Elect, New Jersey Defense Association
- Member, Diversity Committee, New Jersey Defense Association
- Co-Chair, Middlesex County Bar Association Workers' Compensation Committee
- Member, New Jersey District VIII Ethics Committee
- Member, New Jersey Self-Insurers Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute