Kristin Gummoe is an Associate in the firm’s General and Automobile Liability Department.
Kristin received her undergraduate education from Stockton University, her M.B.A. from Rutgers University and her J.D. from Rutgers Law School. While attending Stockton University, Kristin Served as T.A. to the Pre-Law Advisor Professor, Linda J. Wharton.
Before attending law school, from 2009 to 2015, Kristin worked as the Executive Assistant to the Director and Spanish Interpreter for ASAPP Healthcare, Inc., a New Jersey Nonprofit Corporation.
During law school, Kristin served as the Journal of Law and Public Policy Staff Editor and was a Hunter Moot Court Appellate Advocacy Winner. She also was a Marshall Brennan Fellow and received the Dean’s Pro Bono Publico Award for Exceptional Service by completing 100 hours of Pro Bono Service.
Prior to joining Hoagland Longo, Kristin served as a Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Michael J. Blee, Presiding Judge Chancery. She has also completed Judicial Externships for the Honorable Jack M. Sabatino, Deputy Presiding Judge for Administration, New Jersey Appellate Division; and the Honorable Noel J. Hillman, United States District Court Judge, United States District Court of New. Kristin has interned for the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office, and she served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Ann Marie Donio, United States Magistrate Judge, United States District Court of New Jersey.
- Pound Civil Justice Institute 2018 Forum for State Appellate Court Judges, State Court Protection of individual Constitutional Rights, State Constitutional Provisions, Statutes, Court Decisions, and Scholarship on Trial by Jury and the Right to Remedy
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
- Member, Atlantic County Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Atlantic County Bar Association