Kristin Gummoe is an Associate in the firm’s General and Automobile Liability Department, where she focuses on the defense of personal injury claims arising from auto liability, slip and fall, and subrogation disputes. She has also experience in the litigation of environmental and toxic tort matters.
Prior to joining Hoagland Longo, Kristin served as a Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Michael J. Blee, Presiding Judge Chancery. She also completed Judicial Externships for the Honorable Jack M. Sabatino, Deputy Presiding Judge for Administration, New Jersey Appellate Division; and the Honorable Noel J. Hillman, United States District Court Judge, United States District Court of New. Kristin interned for the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office, and served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Ann Marie Donio, United States Magistrate Judge, United States District Court of New Jersey.
Kristin received her undergraduate education from Stockton University, where she served as T.A. to the Pre-Law Advisor Professor, Linda J. Wharton, and received her M.B.A. from Rutgers University. She earned her J.D. degree from Rutgers Law School, where she served as a Staff Editor on the Journal of Law and Public Policy and was a Hunter Moot Court Appellate Advocacy Winner. She was also a Marshall Brennan Fellow and received the Dean’s Pro Bono Publico Award for Exceptional Service by completing over 100 hours of Pro Bono Service.
Before attending law school, from 2009 to 2015, Kristin worked as the Executive Assistant to the Director and Spanish Interpreter for ASAPP Healthcare, Inc., a New Jersey Nonprofit Corporation.
- Pound Civil Justice Institute 2018 Forum for State Appellate Court Judges, State Court Protection of individual Constitutional Rights, State Constitutional Provisions, Statutes, Court Decisions, and Scholarship on Trial by Jury and the Right to Remedy
- New Jersey Defense Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Atlantic County Young Lawyers Division