Super Lawyers, the Thomson Reuters lawyer rating service, has announced the 2017 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. These two lists are comprised of outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Nineteen of Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas' attorneys have been recognized.
New Jersey Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a multiphase selection process that combines peer nominations and evaluations with independent research. Candidates are evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. Additional information is available at www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
2017 Super Lawyers
- Michael J. Baker - Health Care
- Andrew J. Carlowicz, Jr. - Construction Litigation
- Michael F. Dolan - Construction Litigation
- Alan I. Dunst - Environmental Litigation
- Mark B. Epstein - Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Marc S. Gaffrey - Environmental
- Michele G. Haas - Workers' Compensation
- Thaddeus J. Hubert, III - Professional Liability: Defense
- Susan K. O'Connor - Constitutional Law
- Lawrence P. Powers - Construction Litigation
- John C. Simons - Civil Litigation: Defense
2017 Rising Stars
- Sharon M. Flynn - Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Jacob S. Grouser - Environmental
- Lauren M. Kesler - Real Estate
- Monica R. Kostrzewa - Personal Injury Products: Defense
- Joseph V. Leone - General Litigation
- Andrea C. Mackaronis - Family Law
- Brian McFadden-DiNicola - Family Law
- Jennifer A. Passannante - Employment & Labor
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The mission of Super Lawyers is to bring visibility to those attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.
The Super Lawyers lists are published in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines across the country. The Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information, go to SuperLawyers.com.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges. For more information, visit www.thomsonreuters.com.