Hoagland Longo Sponsors 2022 Women’s Initiative and Leaders in the Law Platinum Gala
Hoagland Longo is once again proud to sponsor the New Jersey Women Lawyers Association’s Annual Women’s Initiative and Leaders in the Law (WILL) Platinum Gala. The event, which is being held on March 29th at The Grove in Cedar Grove, NJ, recognizes women leaders from the judicial, public, corporate, and private law firm sectors for their exceptional achievements, sustained contributions to gender equity challenges and other issues unique to women in the legal profession. This year’s honorees are:
- The Honorable Tonianne J. Bongiovanni, United States Magistrate Judge for the District of New Jersey;
- The Honorable Marianne Espinosa, New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division (Retired) and of Javerbaum, Wurgaft, Hicks, Kahn, Wikstrom & Sinins, P.C.;
- Loren L. Pierce, Esq. of Bressler Amery & Ross P.C.;
- Eboneé Lewis, Esq., Associate General Counsel – Employment for Becton, Dickinson and Company;
- Lora Fong, Esq., Assistant Attorney General and Chief Diversity Officer for the Department of Law and Public Safety.
Highlights of the 14th Annual WILL Platinum Gala and the 2022 honorees were included in the Gala Journal. For more information about the New Jersey Women Lawyers Association, please visit their website.