Juliann M. Alicino
Associate - New Brunswick
Juliann Alicino joined the firm in September of 2013 as an Associate in the General Civil and Commercial Litigation Group. She previously worked for the firm as a clerk while attending law school.
Julie received her B.A. from the University of Delaware, and her J.D. from New York Law School. She served as the judicial law clerk for the Honorable Jamie D. Happas, P.J.S.C., including a temporary assignment in the Appellate Division.
Julie focuses her practice on Civil Litigation Defense, including the areas of General Liability, Premises Liability, Appellate Practice, Automobile Liability, Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation, Construction Litigation, Contract Disputes, and Products Liability.
Julie was recently published in the Appellate Division decision of James v. Ruiz. James has had a substantial impact on the use of expert testimony and the business records hearsay exception throughout the courts of New Jersey.
- Vice President, New Jersey Defense Association
- Chairperson, Automobile Liability Committee, New Jersey Defense Association
- Member, Middlesex County Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association, Diversity Subcommittee on Education and Communication
- Trustee, Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association