Juliann Alicino to Speak at MCBA Civil Practice CLE Seminar
On December 5th, Juliann Alicino will be speaking at the Middlesex County Bar Association Civil Practice Seminar on Jury Selection.
The seminar will focus on the following:
- Mock Jury Selection
- Who is Lurking in Your Jury? Tips for Fruitful Voir Dire
- How to Successfully Challenge a Juror for Cause
- Peremptory Challenges – Should You Use Them All?
- Helpful Techniques to Build Rapport with the Jurors
- Your Case is in – Should You Let the Alternates Deliberate?
This program has been approved by the BCLE of the Supreme Court of NJ for 3 hours of total CLE credit, including 3 hours of credit towards civil trial certification and meets Regulation 201:2 for newly admitted attorneys. (Recognized for NY CLE Credit.)
For more information and to register click here.