Our attorneys provide counsel and serve the transactional needs of clients ranging from small and emerging entrepreneurial businesses to large corporations.
We draw on our extensive experience in all aspects of corporate representation to deliver comprehensive business perspectives and effective legal approaches, and to help clients achieve their goals without the burden of undue expense.
We counsel clients with respect to asset and stock purchases and sales, debt/senior, subordinated and mezzanine, defense and prosecution of claims, disputes and litigation, divestitures, equity investments, including offerings, downrounds and PIPEs (private invest in public entities), executive compensation, debt financings, including asset-based and cashflow lending transactions, financing alternative analysis, choice of entity analysis, formation and organization of new businesses, capitalization and related requirements, investor services, leasing planning, financing and structuring. We advise on mergers and acquisitions, including sales and purchases of businesses and related transactions, such as refinancings and recapitalizations, real estate, tax-related structures, securities, including public and private offerings and compliance, shareholder agreements, buy-sell, cross-purchase, and other succession planning, business agreements; supply, outsourcing, tolling, strategic alliances and all other supply management/logistics-related structures and transactions. In addition, we counsel clients in all day-to-day business legal needs.
We are committed to providing clients with educated, imaginative and practical advice in connection with all types of transactions. We represent a wide variety of business entities and organizations including:
- Private equity groups, holding companies, and real estate investment groups, as both active and passive investors
- Closely-held businesses and family businesses
- Service organizations, manufacturers, distribution businesses, and retail chains
- Financial institutions
- Government/state, county, and local authorities
- Limited liability companies and other alternative business entities
- Marine transportation corporations
- Mid-market companies and Fortune 1000 companies in midmarket transactions
- Passive investors in various investment vehicles, including private equity, hedge funds and real estate investment trusts
- Public corporations
- Real estate development, investment and management companies
- Entrepreneurs and startup businesses
- Technology companies
- Medical companies and medical-related businesses
- Health care providers and health care management and financial services companies