Hoagland Longo offers a full range of legal services related to business law.
Hoagland Longo offers a full range of legal services related to commercial contracts. We have prepared and reviewed business entity formation documents, including partnership, shareholders, or operating agreements. We have also extensive experience in drafting formation and organizational documents, including buy-sell agreements and partnership, shareholder, and operating agreements.
Our commercial contracts attorneys draft legal documents that go a long way in enabling a company to operate in an efficient manner. Clients rely on our legal assistance when entering into agreements with vendors, customers, clients, employees, landlords, tenant, co-owners or partners. We provide ongoing advice on running a business, including contract issues, collection, employment law issues, acquisition of property, leasehold interests and title issues as well as asset and stock purchases and sales, debt/senior, subordinated and mezzanine, divestitures, equity investments, including offerings, downrounds and PIPEs (private invest in public entities), executive compensation, debt financings, including asset-based and cashflow lending transactions, and financing alternative analysis. In coordination with same, we have substantial experience in commercial real property transactions, including related land use applications, PILOT Agreements, easements, condemnation, and redevelopment representation. Our extensive experience in all aspects of corporate representation enables us to deliver comprehensive business perspectives and effective legal approaches, and to help clients achieve their goals without the burden of undue expense.
On the mergers and acquisitions side, we advise on sales and purchases of businesses and related transactions, such as refinancings and recapitalizations, real estate, tax-related structures, securities, including public and private offerings and compliance, shareholder agreements, buy-sell, cross-purchase, and other succession planning, business agreements; supply, outsourcing, tolling, strategic alliances and all other supply management/logistics-related structures and transactions. We are committed to providing clients with educated, imaginative and practical advice in connection with all types of transactions. Business entities and organizations that seek our advice include:
- Private equity groups, holding companies, and real estate investment groups, as both active and passive investors
- Closely-held businesses and family businesses
- Service organizations, manufacturers, distribution businesses, and retail chains
- Financial institutions
- Government/state, county, and local authorities
- Limited liability companies and other alternative business entities
- Marine transportation corporations
- Mid-market companies and Fortune 1000 companies in midmarket transactions
- Passive investors in various investment vehicles, including private equity, hedge funds and real estate investment trusts
- Public corporations
- Real estate acquisition, development, investment and management companies
- Entrepreneurs and startup businesses
- Technology companies
- Medical companies and medical-related businesses
- Health care providers and health care management and financial services companies