Chad M. Moore
Chad M. Moore, a Partner in the firm, practices as a trial attorney in the General Civil and Commercial Litigation group. He concentrates primarily Automobile and Premises Liability, Professional Malpractice, Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation, Contract/Indemnification disputes, Risk Management and PIP. As a trial attorney, Chad has secured several defense verdicts having many published in Jury Verdict Review. He has also successfully obtained many trial dismissals. Chad has appeared and argued cases in the Appellate Division of the State of New Jersey. In 2009 he was awarded the prestigious Top 40 under 40, by the New Jersey Law Journal. Since 2007 he has been on the "Rising Star" list by New Jersey Super Lawyers magazine and. He is also certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney.
Chad is an active member of the arts community, serving as a volunteer music teacher at several schools in southern New Jersey. He is the director for United Percussion, a non-profit youth organization based in the Philadelphia area which assists in the development of young performers in the visual and performing arts. He is also a member the WGI Percussion Advisory Board. Chad has performed with the hit percussion group "STOMP" and was featured in the award winning film "Pulse: A STOMP Odyssey".
- Board of Trustee of the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey
- Chairman of the Auto Liability committee for New Jersey Defense Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association,
- Member, Hammonton Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, South Jersey Claims Association
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court