Chad M. Moore to Join NJICLE Trucking Litigation Panel
Hoagland Longo Partner Chad M. Moore, team leader of the firm’s Civil Litigation practice group, will join a panel of seasoned civil trial attorneys to present “Trucking Litigation—Hauling through the Preparation for a Trucking Accident Case” at the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education. The panel will uncover issues unique to trucking accident litigation, including essential steps to prepare a trucking accident case for trial and negotiation tips for trucking accident claims.
During the “Defense Perspective: Beyond the initial investigation, preparing your case for discovery” presentation, Chad will discuss strategies on preparing to defend a case from beginning to end. Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney, Chad is Vice President of the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey and Past President of the New Jersey Defense Association.
- Overview of Law Applicable to CMV Cases
- Plaintiff’s Perspective: First steps when you get a trucking case
- Plaintiff’s Perspective: Evidence beyond data
- Defense Perspective: Pre-suit Investigation
- Defense Perspective: Beyond the initial investigation, preparing your case for discovery
- Building the Case: Using your evidence in a turning case
- Roundtable and Q&A
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 4.5 hours of total CLE credit, out of which 4.5 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial law and 4.5 qualify as hours of credit for new attorneys.
For more information and to register, please visit the NJICLE page.