Chad M. Moore to Join Trial Skills Development Panel
Hoagland Longo Partner Chad M. Moore will join Hon. Bruce J. Kaplan, JSC and a panel of trial attorneys to present the “Trial Skills Series – Part 4,” hosted by the Middlesex County Bar Association. The program agenda includes:
- The Rules of Evidence governing experts
- Case law overview governing experts
- Setting up trial testimony with a discovery deposition
- Doing your homework—prepping for cross
- 104 hearings
- Qualifying an expert in New Jersey state court v. federal court
- Direct examination of an expert
- Cross examination of an expert
In his litigation practice spanning over two decades, Chad handles matters in the areas of general liability, bad faith, personal injury litigation. He is also Past President of the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey, a statewide organization dedicated to promoting the interests of the public at large, the interest of the litigants involved in civil and criminal cases, and the interests of the bench and bar.
The “Trial Skills Series – Part 4” program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 3.0 hours of total CLE credit, including 3 credits towards civil trial certification.
For more information and to register, please visit the event page.