Chad M. Moore to Present at MCBA Virtual Seminar “Hardball for Young Lawyers and New Trial Attorneys”
Hoagland Longo Partner Chad Moore, leader of the Civil Litigation practice group, will join a virtual panel discussion entitled "Hardball for Young Lawyers," hosted by the Middlesex County Bar Association.
The program agenda includes:
- Managing a difficult adversary while still remaining a zealous advocate for one's client
- Maintaining one's credibility and collegiality
- Communications with the Court
- Communicating with clients
- Interoffice relationships
- Developing strong trial strategies
- Unique difficulties faced by Women in the Profession
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 3 hours of total CLE credit and meets Regulation 201:2 for newly admitted attorneys.
For more information and to register, please click here.