Daniel R. Kuszmerski to Serve as Panelist at Perrin’s 2021 National Asbestos Litigation Conference
Hoagland Longo Partner Daniel R. Kuszmerski will discuss talc and regulatory changes in asbestos at the national conference “Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation,” hosted by Perrin Conferences. The virtual conference will take place on May 6, 2021 starting at 10:00 AM.
- Trends – A Look at the Who/What/Where of Asbestos Lawsuits
- Asbestos Litigation in the Covid Era and the Arising Ethical Considerations
- The In-House Counsel Perspective
- An Update on Talc and The Impact of Recent Regulatory Changes in Asbestos Litigation
- Perspectives from the Bench: Managing Mass Dockets in the Covid Era
In his environmental law practice at Hoagland Longo, Dan represents individuals, small businesses, multinational corporations, and insurance carriers in talc, asbestos, mold, home heating oil, carbon monoxide, benzene, silica, and natural disaster claims in both state and federal court.
For more information and to register, please visit the event page.