Marc Gaffrey to Moderate Panel at Perrin’s 2019 National Asbestos Litigation Conference
Marc S. Gaffrey, Supervising Partner of the firm’s Environmental and Toxic Tort Litigation Department, will be moderating a panel discussion titled “Talc Science” at Perrin’s National Asbestos Litigation Conference in San Francisco, CA.
The panel discussion will be held on Tuesday, September 10th at 9:00 AM and will cover the following topics:
- Talc Mineralogy
- Site Assessment and Characterization of Talc
- Epidemiological Studies of Cosmetic Talc
- Asbestiform v. Non-Asbestiform Talc
- Dara G. Hegar, Esq., The Lanier Law Firm, Houston, TX
- Christopher S. Kozak, Esq., Landman Corsi Ballaine & Ford, PC, Newark, NJ
Hoagland Longo Partners Shazia Chaudrhi deWit and Daniel Kuszmerski will also be attending the conference.
The conference will be attended by over 750 attorneys, science and medical professionals, insurance representatives and corporate general counsel.
For more information and to register click here