Marc Gaffrey to Moderate Panel Discussion at Perrin’s National Asbestos Litigation Conference
Marc S. Gaffrey, Supervising Partner of the firm’s Environmental and Toxic Tort Litigation Department, will moderate a panel discussion titled “An Update on Mesothelioma” at Perrin’s National Asbestos Litigation Conference.
The panel discussion will be held on Tuesday, October 2nd at 1:10PM and will cover the following topics:
- Alternative Causes of Mesothelioma
- BAP1 Gene Mutation
- Treatments and Life Expectancy
- Sarah W. Anderson, Esq., Kean Miller LLP, Baton Rouge, LA
- Malcolm S. Brisker, Esq., Goodell, DeVries, Leech & Dann, LLP, Baltimore, MD
- Ethan A. Flint, Esq., Flint Law Firm LLC, Paducah, KY
Partners Shazia Chaudrhi deWit, Daniel Kuszmerski and Monica Kostrzewa will be attending the conference.
For more information and to register, click here.