Nicole M. Grzeskowiak Moderated Young Lawyers Committee’s Seminar
Associate Nicole M. Grzeskowiak moderated the Young Lawyers Committee’s seminar titled, “Criminal Practice Basics: Discovery” on November 16, 2016 from 5:00-7:00p.m.
The seminar focused on the following:
- Pre-Indictment Discovery
- Limited Discovery/Pre-Indictment Plea Offer
- Post-Indictment Discovery
- Discovery by the Defendant
- Discovery by the State
- Discovery Provided by Electronic Means
- Motions for Discovery
- Documents Not Subject to Discovery
- Protective Orders
- Discovery Fees
This program was approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.0 hours of total CLE credit and meets Regulation 201.2 for newly admitted attorneys.