Marc S. Gaffrey to Join Negotiation Skills Panel
Hoagland Longo Partner Marc S. Gaffrey will join a panel of distinguished civil trial practitioners at the “Negotiation Skills: How to Win Gracefully” panel, hosted by the Middlesex County Bar Association. During the seminar, Marc will lead a discussion on negotiating skills from a defense and plaintiff’s standpoint.
- Evaluating Settlement Value of Your Case
- Never Too Early to Broach Topic of Settlement
- Planning Negotiation Strategy
- Prioritizing Strengths/Leverage
- The Importance of Civility and Professionalism
- Face-To-Face Meetings
- The Significance of Integrity/Developing Your Reputation
- Dealing with Deal Breakers
- Mutual Definition of Terms
Marc serves as First Vice President of the Middlesex County Bar Association and has been a member of its Board of Trustees since 2016. He is also Co-Chair of MCBA Environmental Law Committee.
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2 hours of total CLE credit, including 2 hours of credit towards civil trial certification, and meets Regulation 201:2 for newly admitted attorneys.
For more information and to register, please visit the event page.