Joseph Leone to Speak at MCBA Civil-Criminal Breakfast CLE
87 Bayard Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Joseph Leone, a Partner in the firm, along with Ryan Gilbert, Esq., a solo practicioner, will host a CLE-approved breakfast seminar at the Middlesex County Bar Association offices on "The Interplay Between Criminal and Civil Matters" on Friday, October 3 at 8:00 a.m.
The seminar will focus on the following:
- Impact of civil reservations
- Case Law
- Prohibition of Plea in Civil
- Use of Factual Basis
- Moving Violations and/or Federal Motor Carrier violations and Impact on Civil Jury Charges
- Criminal Assaults, etc., on Commercial Properties
- Discovery of criminal matter and owner civil liability
- DWI/DUI resulting in accidents and personal injury impact on insurance coverage for first person benefits and third-party recoveries
- State v. Storm Certifications and Conflicts of Interest in representing defendants in resulting civil rights cases
- Expungements and impact on future job applications and labor/employment cases.
Please visit the MCBA web site for more information or to register.