Jessica N. Mazur to Serve as Panelist at Divorce & Taxation Live Webcast
Hoagland Longo Partner Jessica N. Mazur will join Kal Barson, CPA to present the Divorce & Taxation virtual panel, hosted by the Middlesex County Bar Association. The live webcast will cover:
- Alimony - Old & New Laws, Planning & Optimizing Value
- Child Support - Interplay with Alimony
- Equitable Distribution/Property Settlement - Taxes are Relevant, The Need for Planning, Being Creative
- Retirement Plans - QDRO, Creative Uses in Settling a Case
- Deferred Compensation - Practical Issues & What You Can and Cannot Do
- Innocent Spouse - They Do Exist, Proceeding Intelligently and Making it Work
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2 hours of total CLE credit, including 2 hours of credit towards criminal trial certification, and meets Regulation 201:2 for newly admitted attorneys.
For more information and to register, please visit the event page.