Amelia R. Lyte and William G. McGuinn to Join MCBA Municipal Court Panel
Hoagland Longo associate Amelia R. Lyte will moderate and co-present the Middlesex County Bar Association CLE panel entitled “Municipal Court Practice Basics” with William G. McGuinn, leader of the firm’s Criminal Defense practice and municipal prosecutor. The panel will also feature the Hon. Katherine Howes, JMC and defense attorney John Hogan.
The program agenda includes:
- Initial Client Interview/Getting Retained
- Letters of Representation, Discovery Requests, Request to Waive Client’s Appearance
- Felony Cases Remanded to Municipal Court
- Dealing with Prosecutors, Dealing with Judges
- Driving Abstracts, Lab Reports, Dealing with Experts
- Motion Practice, Plea Bargaining, Trial Prep Issues
- The Latest on Virtual vs. In-Court Appearances
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.5 hours of total CLE credit and meets Regulation 201:2 for newly admitted attorneys.
For more information and to register, please visit the event page.