Diane Hoagland is the Partner in charge of the Transactional Department at Hoagland Longo and has extensive expertise in the areas of estate planning, probate, guardianships and elder law, as well as residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Diane also speaks regularly throughout New Jersey to civic, professional, and religious organizations on estate planning. She is a participant in the Middlesex County Surrogate's Speaker's Program which provides information to senior citizens' groups on probate, elder law, and estate planning.
Diane also does a presentation at the annual Pre-Retirement Estate Planning Seminar for Middlesex County Employees.
Diane is Legal Counsel to New Brunswick Tomorrow, a non-profit organization, chairperson of the Central Jersey Spinal Cord Association, and a member of the Women in Business Committee of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Chairperson, Central Jersey Spinal Cord Association
- Member, Women in Business Section, Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member, New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- Legal Counsel, New Brunswick Tomorrow
- Member, Middlesex County Bar Association
- 2006, New Jersey Rising Stars list by New Jersey Super Lawyers
A description of the selection process methodologies on which these accolades are based can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.