Jeffrey J. Czuba
Jeffrey J. Czuba concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of Personal Injury, Automobile Liability Defense, General Liability Defense, Defense of UM/UIM and PIP claims, and Insurance Coverage Litigation. As of January 1, 2008, Jeff was elevated to Partner in the firm. He has extensive trial experience, having tried cases throughout the state, successfully securing defense verdicts. Jeff has also successfully argued a number of appeals before the Appellate Division in the State of New Jersey.
Jeff is certified by the New Jersey State Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney, a certification granted to attorneys who meet standards set by the Board on Attorney Certification and who are able to demonstrate sufficient levels of experience, education, knowledge, and skill in civil trial practice.
- Past President, New Brunswick Bar Association (2007)
- Past Chairman, Automobile Liability Practice Committee of the New Jersey Defense Association (2007-2009)
- Trustee, Middlesex County Trial Lawyer's Association
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court
- Barrister, Joseph Halpern/David Furman American Inn of Court
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association, Civil Trial Bar Section
- Member, Trial Attorneys of New Jersey