Joseph V. Leone to Attend 2018 DRI Professional Liability Conference
Joseph Leone, Partner at the firm, will be attending the 2018 DRI Professional Liability conference in New York City from November 29th to November 30th.
The 2018 DRI Professional Liability Seminar will provide attendees with the tools to defend any professional successfully in our current legal climate. Topics to be covered include:
- How to avoid ethical violations when advising the marijuana industry
- How to defend the not-so-typical malpractice cases
- How to defend the professional at trial
- How to avoid frequent ethics traps for lawyers
- New issues and trends in errors and omissions insurance coverage
For more information and to register, Click Here.
Joseph Leone focuses his practice on all aspects of civil law concentrating on matters involving professional liability. Joe has years of experience representing lawyers, architects, engineers and other design professionals. Connect with Joe at the conference or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org call 732.545.4717.