Gary J. Hoagland
Gary J. Hoagland is the Managing Partner of the firm. Gary focuses his practice on estate planning, probate and elder law, as well as residential and commercial real estate transactions and small business consulting.
He speaks extensively throughout New Jersey to civic, professional, and religious organizations on estate planning, elder law, and small business planning, and participates in the Middlesex County Surrogate's Speaker's Program directed at providing information to senior citizens' groups on probate, elder law, and estate planning. He also is a renowned presenter at monthly seminars on behalf of Affinity Federal Credit Union as part of their financial planning programs. He recently served as a featured speaker on the topic of estate and business planning at the New Jersey Professional Land Surveyors' Conference.
- Member, Central Jersey Spinal Cord Association (CJSCA) since the organization's inception in 1987. In addition to serving as counsel to the organization, Gary serves on the Annual Dinner Committee and has chaired the Golf Outing Committee for the last ten years.
- Member, Board of Trustees of Metuchen Community Services, Division of Catholic Charities, Diocese of Metuchen
- Member, Board of Trustees, New Brunswick Cultural Center, Inc.
- 2015-2017, Best Lawyers in America® list
- 2017, Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year", Tax Law
A description of the selection process methodologies on which these accolades are based can be found HERE. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.