Jeffrey J. Czuba concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of Personal Injury, Automobile Liability Defense, General Liability Defense, Defense of UM/UIM and PIP claims, and Insurance Coverage Litigation. Jeff has been a partner in the firm since 2008. He has extensive trial experience, having tried cases throughout the State of New Jersey, successfully securing defense verdicts in matters involving claims of catastrophic injury, traumatic brain injury, orthopedic injury, TMJ injury and significant economic loss. Jeff has also successfully argued a number of appeals before the Appellate Division in the State of New Jersey.
Jeff was initially Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney in 2008, a certification granted to attorneys who meet standards set by the Board on Attorney Certification and who are able to demonstrate sufficient levels of experience, education, knowledge, and skill in civil trial practice. He was re-certified in 2013.
While in law school Jeff served an internship with the New York State Attorney General's organized crime task force.
In his spare time, he coaches youth sports including baseball, girls softball and Pop-Warner football.
- Past President, New Brunswick Bar Association (2007)
- ast Chairman, Automobile Liability Practice Committee of the New Jersey Defense Association (2007-2009)
- President, Middlesex County Trial Lawyer's Association (2016-20107)
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
- Barrister, Joseph Halpern/David Furman American Inn of Court
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association, Civil Trial Bar Section
- Member, Trial Attorneys of New Jersey
- 2014-2015, New Jersey Super Lawyers list
A description of the selection process methodologies on which these accolades are based can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Super Lawyers® is published by Thomson Reuters. Best Lawyers in America® is published by Best Lawyers in partnership with U.S. News & World Report. Martindale-Hubbell® is published by Internet Brands, Inc. A description of their selection process can be found in the respective links above. The aforementioned organizations are private peer review organizations, not court-specific, public certification vehicles. No aspect of this advertisement has been submitted to or approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.