Lisa P. Wildstein
Lisa P. Wildstein joined the firm’s Environmental & Toxic Tort Department as of counsel in June 2011, concurrently establishing the firm’s Philadelphia office. Lisa joins the firm as counsel, bringing years of unique experience involving the long term practice in the varied and diversified toxic tort arenas of Philadelphia, New Jersey and Florida. She has also handled medical malpractice and personal injury matters and litigation in the areas of premises liability and trucking/transportation.
Lisa has exhibited exceptional leadership skills as the managing attorney for a satellite office of a large, multi-regional law firm and by running her own firm for a number of years. She will be the firm’s resident managing attorney in the Philadelphia office.
- American Bar Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Judge, Polsky Moot Court Competition, Temple University Beasley School of Law