Glynn J. Dwyer, Jr.
Glynn J. Dwyer, Jr. is the lead partner for the firm's Family Law Department. In his years of family law practice in New Jersey, Glynn has tried numerous complex divorce and child custody cases. He also has successfully settled and resolved hundreds of divorce cases in litigation and mediation settings. Glynn previously served as Chief Judge in the Township of South Brunswick in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Judge Dwyer has earned the respect of his peers and litigants as an experienced jurist with an extensive litigation background.
Aside from his private family law litigation and mediation practices, he is approved by the Superior Court of New Jersey as an economic mediator in family law cases. Glynn frequently serves the court in the capacity of both mediator and arbitrator. Glynn is a Past President of the Middlesex County Municipal Court Judge's Association. He also lectures in the area of family law.
- New Jersey Superior Court Roster of Economic Mediators
- Past President, Middlesex County Municipal Court Judge's Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Central Jersey Police Emerald Society (counsel and honorary founding member)
- Member, Middlesex County Bar Association
- Member, Eastern Monmouth County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Monmouth County Bar Association